The bigger the opportunity, the easier it is to self-sabotage, which prevents us from jumping at the pivotal moment when success is almost within our grasp, when the trapeze bar is inches away. The exact moment we are tempted to pull back tends to be the moment when we are on the verge of flying.
Does this sound familiar? Imagine if you finally had the key to overcoming your own stuckness and sabotage. Imagine if you finally understood how to break through your OWN glass ceiling. What could become possible?
Well, my friend, there is a beautiful opening for you here. There is an opportunity to do the deep inner work so you can gain the awareness to rock it with an awesome plan come January.
You CAN identify the root of the self-sabotaging behavior that keeps you stuck with regards to your big goals, your body, your relationships, your creativity. You CAN ignite more empowerment, more ease, more trust, and deeper feelings of peace and fulfillment in 2018 (and beyond).
In this 10 module, virtual group coaching program (culminating in a one day in-person event), we will focus on gaining new awareness of ourselves and why we operate the way that we do, why we crash the plane just as it is taking off (or many times before it gets to the runway).
Awareness is the greatest agent for change.
Whether you are struggling in your relationship with food, your relationship with yourself (hello inner-critic!), where you are in your life, your impact, your relationships or your finances… there is a common denominator… you. And that is not a bad thing. Rather, it is an invitation for you to do some digging into WHY you engage in sabotage and HOW to start feeling the way you want to feel.
If you are feeling in any way stuck in your life, this program is for you. Your stuck-ness is an opening for you to come back home to your heart.
So, what does the program include?
The program runs October 13 through January 12 and is composed of 10 modules.
- Group Coaching calls will be on Thursday evening and Friday afternoon and you can register for the one that works best for you each week.
- The in-person workshop intensive will be in NYC on Jan 12. Alternative date (snow or sickness) will be Jan 19. If you can’t attend the workshop, you can have a one-hour private coaching call with Beth instead.
- The program also includes a Facebook wall, which allows you to connect with your program-mates and get coaching from Beth throughout the week.
- All materials are delivered through Google Classroom, which keeps it all tidy in one place and ensures you have the materials to refer back to long after the program ends.
- We’ll have holidays weeks off!
So what exactly will we be covering?
What the heck is sabotage anyway?
- Learn what exactly sabotage is, its practical function, and how specifically it may be affecting your life and your desires and preventing you from living powerfully and authentically.
- Open up awareness of how human beings sabotage themselves without even meaning to and how that is affecting feelings of peace, clarity, and fulfillment.
- Deepen the relationship with your intuition and your own truth and diminish the grip of fear.
- Learn how to take radical levels of responsibility for your own happiness.
The Incredible Gifts in Your Saboteur
- Learn the specific secrets that your saboteur has for you about how to attain your vision.
- Gain awareness on the origin of your self-saboteur and how they are trying to help you.
- Start to forgive your saboteur for keeping you stuck and invite them into the conversation of how to change.
- Open up to befriending all parts of yourself (not just the attractive, rocking-it parts).
- Deepen your own self-acceptance, self-love, and self-trust.
- Experience a whole new understanding of who you really are (aside from fear and ego) and how to access that part of yourself on a more regular basis.
Rising Up WITH Your Saboteur
- Identify the core desires you have been ignoring and suppressing.
- Partner with your saboteur in rising toward that vision.
- Create a structured plan for how to create soul-based intentions for a year (and beyond).
- Create a plan and/or accountability for how to move through self-sabotaging behavior and resistance when it arises.
- Join radical levels of self-acceptance with radical levels of personal responsibility for your vision.